Is your bunny neglecting his monster duty? Do you need to implement the big guns? Enter Monster Away Spray. Kidding … but in all seriousness anything that helps get your kiddos or even you a better night’s rest is welcome in our household.
One of the very first household items I made with essential oils was a room spray. I read about all the junk in store-bought room sprays not realizing how potentially dangerous they were to my family’s health. I love that I can customize each room spray and how ridiculously easy it is to make. What my daughter loves is that she has a weapon against all those monsters trying to mess with her sleep.
- 8-10 drops Young Living Essential Oil(s)*
- 1 tablespoon (½ ounce) vodka or witch hazel
- Distilled Water
- 2 oz travel-sized essential oils spray bottle
- Pour the vodka or witch hazel to your spray bottle.
- Add the essential oils*.
- Swirl around for the oil to mix with the vodka/witch hazel.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water.
- Shake to mix.
- Add a label to the spray bottle. I love Avery labels and using their online design and print options. Lots of cute designs to print at home.
*Room spray combinations I love
- Orange + Vetiver
- Lavender + Pine + Cedarwood
- Lavender + Young Living’s Peace & Calming
- Lavender + Roman Chamomile + Cedarwood
- Orange + Eucalyptus
If you want to purchase these oils at wholesale prices, you can read more about getting a wholesale account here or if you are already ready to order your Premium Starter Kit click here. Shoot me a message if you have any questions and I would be happy to talk with you!
Disclaimer: Please note I use Amazon affiliate links throughout my posts. I hope the content I provide is worthy of a click.