This all-natural exfoliating treatment leaves lips incredibly smooth and soft. The best part of this lip scrub is that it’s tasty enough to eat because I used Young Living’s Peppermint Vitality essential oil, Young Living’s new Vitality line of dietary essential oils. Feel free to lick your lips after you scrub the dullness away. In addition to soft kissable lips, the peppermint essential oil freshens your breath.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon granulated or brown sugar
- 2-3 drops Young Living Peppermint Vitality essential oil
- 4 Lip pot containers (4 gram containers)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until it’s well combined.
- Place a quarter of the mixture into the lip pot container (will fill 4 lip pot containers).
- Apply peppermint sugar scrub to the lips and gently massage away dull dry skin..
- Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse off with warm water or lick it off.
Disclaimer: Please note I use Amazon affiliate links throughout my posts. I hope the content I provide is worthy of a click.